Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Finally Able to Breathe...

...holy hell, the holidays were extremely busy for us and I have had no time to update. Hopefully, things will start to slow down and I can make time for myself again. My poor coupon's have been thrown by the wayside and my binder a mess. I must get back to that ASAP. I have vowed in the new year not to purchase anything if not on sale or only if I have a coupon.

We had a fabulous Christmas. Christopher was so fun to watch this year. Last year, he was only 5 months old and had no idea what was going on. But this year, he loved the xmas tree, the lights outside, the music, the christmas figurines on our mantel, everything that had to do with Christmas. He especially loved watching Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer over and over again...one of my personal favorites as well! Everyday is like Christmas all over again, b/c as soon as he sees all of his toys in the morning, he claps and gets very excited about them all.over.again. Too cute!

Hoping 2011 is a much better year than 2010. I started 2010 on a medical leave from work due to high blood pressure, then within a week of that leave having to have my gallbladder removed due to gallstones and then losing my job all in the same day! Luckily I was able to find another job within 3 weeks, but not a suitable job for me. I was blessed enough to find my current job and I have settled in nicely here. Wishing for a healthy and financially sound start to 2011!

Hoping to post some new pic's of Christopher real soon.

No comments: