Monday, November 2, 2009

3 Months



My little man is growing by leaps and bounds everyday! He is constantly talking in his Christopher gibberish and has just recently started grabbing things! He has yet to turn over, but his favorite things right now are his fists and fingers and he is just starting to notice his feet. He is such a good baby and sleeps from 10pm to 5:30am! I couldn't ask for a better baby.

I quit breastfeeding at around 2 weeks. My blood pressure was very high after his birth and the medicine that they provided me with b/c I was breastfeeding had these awful side effects, including major headaches and my heart racing. It was just better for us to switch to formula and we have been happy ever since!

Sorry it has taken me so long to post! I have been back to work now for about 4 weeks now and everything is working out very smoothly. Christopher stays with various family members during the week so we are lucky that we don't have the big expense of daycare.

On another note, I just celebrated my 32nd birthday on Halloween. It was a great birthday spending time with Mark and my little man on his first Halloween. I will have to update soon with Halloween pictures.

No comments: