Saturday, March 7, 2009

Finally an Updated Post After All This Time!!

Haven't updated in awhile and I apologize for that, but first trimester was not too good for me with the tiredness and sickness. I am now 21 weeks and have minimal sickness, major heartburn and less tiredness. I guess you have to take the good with the bad, huh? At 20 weeks, we found out that our little one is a BOY! M and I are super excited! His name is already picked out and will be Christopher Ian! Below are some pictures of our growing baby.


Baby Christopher's profile!


Baby Christopher's kick save as M refers to it. M is looking to teach and mentor a little hockey player!

Also to announce the news to both family's, I had everyone over our house for a Sunday breakfast last week. It was a big hit and as favors for coming to my breakfast, I baked sugar cookies and frosted them. They kind of resemble the Boston Red Sox logo but not intentionally. I really wanted to write "It's a Boy", but with my lack of decorating skills, I chose to just do the "B"!



I hope to get some belly pictures up soon to document my progress. So stay tuned!

No comments: