Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our Home - Part 2

Again, I apologize for the delay in posting. To continue my posts on our home, this post includes pictures of our living room. Our living room is probably the most lived-in area of our whole house. I absolutely love this room! I'm not a very good decorator and I probably will never be a good one, but I went with a homey theme. Nice warm, neutral colors and lot's of blankets to cuddle up on the couches!!


This is the view of our living room from the kitchen area. This view incorporates the whole room as well as the entrance from the front door. I fell in love with the dome-shaped entrances!


This is the view from the front door entrance. Our fireplace is to the right of the picture (which will soon be a wood-stove insert)!


This is the view of our love seat. Would you believe that we purchased these couches from Building 19? They were both a great buy! The love seat is technically my couch since I do alot of crafts and reading there with the high powered light next to it.


Of course, we can't not show our television. This tv was our Christmas present to each other last year. We love it!!

Stay tuned for more home pictures. No promises to when they will come out.

No comments: