Monday, July 21, 2008

I love to cook!

Some people love to craft, read, decorate or sew....I love to cook! I thought I would post some pictures of some of my most recent recipes. I have been checking out the "What's for dinner" board on the Nest and I have noticed that alot of the women on there also have side food blogs that they have attached to their bios. I thought that was really neat and aspiring. Some of those women are really good cooks/bakers. I am so jealous! Well, here is what was on the menu on Sunday night: Chicken Parmesan, pasta and a side salad:


I must admit, it was quite tasty!

On the menu for this evening was a cheese and meatball pizza with, once again, a side salad (I always try to have a salad at dinner time to incorporate my veggies)!


Cooked on my wonderful pizza stone from Pampered Chef!


Since we don't have kids yet, we always eat on tv trays in front of the tv!


Mark trying to give his best "Italian" face while enjoying the pizza! "That's amore!"

No comments: